Sunday, March 2, 2014

Winter Photo Shoot

Hello fellow Eskimo's!
I think it is safe to say that just about everyone has had their fill of snow for the winter. Unless you are my sister...she has a bit of an obsession with all things winter. I decided to take advantage of our last round of snow-mageddon and get some pictures. Now usually I have to beg and bribe my sister to get her to agree to a photo shoot, but when I mentioned a "snow-to" shoot one Saturday morning she literally jumped out of bed to get ready. We headed out to our favorite spot in the woods and started our trek through about 12 inches of snow. You may recognize some of the landmarks from our Autumn shoot, did I mention that this is our favorite spot? As usual we had a blast, and as usual my model was great! :)  Even though we waited too long to catch that ideal morning light, the sky was bright blue and the snow was sparkling. Now this shoot was more for fun than anything else so you won't see the props and poses like our Autumn shoot but I hope you still enjoy it as much as we did.
























Forgive my absence last week, it's been a stressful couple of weeks and unfortunately the blog is the first thing to suffer when my free time takes a hit. Look for 'Chapters of His Heart' to be back next week. Let me know what you think of the pictures in the comments below and don't forget to subscribe and share to the left. :)

1 comment:

  1. I love this!!! If it has to be cold it might as well snow! Absolutely fantastic pics! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete