Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Autumn Photo Shoot

As promised here are the best of the best from our photo shoot a few weeks ago. I have to brag on my model because she was a trooper. True, she has some great pictures now, but I'm sure she didn't know what she was signing up for when she agreed to let me take them. ;) We had a great time in the park but it was quite chilly that day and a few times I thought we would have to quit, but she just kept smiling. I hope you enjoy viewing these as much as we enjoyed shooting them.













There they are, let me know what you think in the comments below. Have a blessed day!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rebekah, great photos - light is just perfect...and so s the subject! I'm enjoying your posts. They are well written and I like your take on them. I'm reading along with you. Love you all,

    Gart

    ReplyDelete